- Customer pickup,
- In detail
mixer rotors operate in harsh conditions and are subject to heavy wear. They shall be regularly checked and worn surfaces should be restored by welding. It is necessary to continuously monitor devices for sealing the rotor nodes neck passage through the mixing chamber wall, or as the friction gland seals do not tolerate a high pressure in the chamber, they wear out and need frequent cleaning and restoration. It is better to provide a sealed chamber dvuhla-birintnye or trehlabirintnye seal threaded groove located in the direction opposite to the rotation of the rotor.
perform specialized works on repair of rubber mixing line, production mixer rotors, rotor repair, welding, alignment, repair or complete production of new rotors, balancing, manufacturing and replacement of the labyrinth seals of the rotors. We produce blades recovery, recovery shelves, tires, replacement of liners from the hard ridge.
- Shoe rubber mixing chamber
- Disassembling the camera
- Restoring rezinosmesilya rotor chamber
- Restoring the length of the ridges of the rotor mixer
- Restoring wear large comb mixer rotor
- Restoring wear small ridge mixer rotor
- Production of fixed labyrinths
- Manufacture of labyrinth mobile rings
- Production of end rings
- Restoring wear the inner surface of half-chambers
Production of fittings
- Making trays
- Production of fastening bolts stationary labyrinth rings
- Making mounting studs salmon
- Restoring the wear surface of the pink salmon
- Manufacturing thermocouple sleeves
- Repair of the upper press
- Finalization of PC cooling chamber
- Installation of foundation slabs
TPP HIMMASHEXPORT LTD has all facilities to manufacture and supply:
- Spare parts to internal rubber mixers, calendering machines, roll mills, extrusion machines, in particular: mixing chambers, rotors (weld neck bushings, rotor seals), reduction gear assembly, speed reduction device SHM-250, KC-60, KC-50 , KC-70, CO-70, CO-75, CO-80, BSM and etc., shafts, spline shafts, spline bushings, couplers, gear wheels, circular tooth gear wheels, helical tooth gear wheels, friction gear wheels, drive gear wheels, gear shaft, tooth-wheels, sheave wheels, tread bands, bushings, sleeves, bed plates (moulded, welded).
- Hobs for extrusion machineswith length of threaded part up to 2500 mm, with diameter up to 400 mm, (warm type extrusion machine, cold type extrusion machine, hot type extrusion machine, cold typeextrusion machines assembly unit, grainers, strainer extruders) of complex form , single-thread, multiple-thread, withvariable pitch and diameter, with adjustable pitch and form according to zones, sleeves and etc.
- Calender linescompleted with automated control system based onindustrial computers.
- Rolls to calendering machines, rolls with inner barrel for cooling and rolling with marginal drilling for cooling. Roll mills, units with 2 and 3 roll mills.Laboratory roll mills.
- Internal rubber mixers lines based on internal rubber mixers RS-270, 250, 90, 71equipped with update ingredients dispensing and compound rubber cooling system (festoon-type cooling plant)
- Bases, vaporizing chambers, speed reducing devices with down and vertical travel, other spare parts to shaper vulcanizers.
- Castings for spare parts and rotors tointernal rubber mixers RS-270, 250, 90, 71, RSVD-140are made according to new European cast technology -using forms out of coldconsolidating mixtures (CCM), which enables to gain cast precision class 8-13 , in complex geometry forms with precision 1 mm., high quality of surface smoothness and low grade of casting defects. Forms and pins are made at forming line of preparing self-hardening mixtures by OMEGA company (England) according to cold-box furan process technology. Starting material as well as finished products are subjects to laboratory testing (via spectrometer SOLARIS CCD Plus, Italy) which secures obtaining of moulds with one-to-one correspondence of targeted microstructural and chemical composition of product.
- We also supply assembly units as well as spare parts to enterprises of such spheres: rubber technical industry, cable manufacturers, tires manufacturers, asbestos technological companies, hydropower plants, heat and power stations, mining and processing complexes. Utilization of manufactured equipment in chemical, petrochemical, metallurgical, mining and ore mining, oil and gas extraction, building and many other industry fields.